About the Midwest Autumn Craft Round Up (MACRUP)
The Midwest Autumn Craft Round Up is a two day weekend of HANDS ON art and craft workshops with tutors who have been recognised Locally, Nationally and Internationally for their work. Now is your opportunity to learn an art or craft at an affordable price over a fun filled weekend! The event is open to everyone above 12 years of age.
Visitor entry is $5 between 9.30am - 4pm each day
Things you need to know
Registration fees & kits
* Registration fee each day per person, cost includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
- Early bird registration fee $90 if booked before 20 February
- Charity or UFO registration fee will be $55
* Kits - any kits required for the workshop/class are purchased separately from the Tutor on the day. A class requirement list may also be available for you to supply your own items.
* The event is open to everyone, no membership required.
* Minimum age 12 years old. Parent/guardian must be in the building (not necessarily in the same workshop). Children must have basic skills for sewing/cutting and using tools/equipment safely.
Registration & payment
¨ Registration fee per person, per day is required.
¨ Workshop places will not be “held” for longer than the payment terms of 7 Days from invoice
¨ Workshop places will only be confirmed once payment in full is received.
¨ Registrations Close strictly 31 March. any entries after this date will incur an extra $15 administration fee
¨ Registrations can be made via the application brochure OR online via the website
¨ A confirmation letter, requirements list and receipt will be issued from the 2nd April.
- An invoice will be issued.
Please pay on invoice, quoting invoice number and surname. Strictly 7 Days from date of invoice.
How to register for a workshop
Mail - print and complete the registration form and mail it with your payment to PO BOX 105, Mingenew WA 6522
Online - Book online and you will receive an invoice (within 3 days) for payment within 7 Days
Email: complete form, scan and email to
In person - registrations/payments can be made in person at Mingenew Sewing Supplies (86 Midlands Road, Mingenew WA 6522)
¨ You can only choose one workshop to attend per day.
¨ Participants must list classes in order of preference (please give three options)
¨ Preferences are allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis to applications received with payment.
¨ Where we are unable to allocate your preferred choice we will contact you.
Cancellations & refunds
· Cancellations will be accepted in writing via email or letter before 30th March
· Refund will be given prior to 30th March · A $10 admin fee will not be refunded
· No refunds after 31st March
· You may sell/give your place to a friend or family member if you are unable to attend. If this is the case, please notify us with their name and contact details.
- NO class changes will be accepted after 31 March. NO class changes on the day of the event will be accepted.
¨ Registration fee includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- please let us know of any dietary requirements or food allergies